Sylus's birthday party was a blast! The only thing that could have made it perfect was that all of our family could have been there to enjoy it too!
I have to say, all his presents he got were pretty cool. He got a lawn mower (to help him walk), a Yo Gabba Gabba DVD, some really cute moccasins, winter hats & gloves, a little dump truck, a Toy Story and Puff the Magic Dragon book and a noisy, fun guitar from mommy and daddy.
He also got the whole character set of Toy Story from our friend Dan.
A cute 3 piece suite from Chelsea and Alex.
A Gap snowsuit from Laura and Silas.
A gigantic roaring Rex (from Toy Story) from our friend Skyler.
Some comfy PJs from Trish, Peter and baby Peter.
A Toy Story dinner set from Sophea and Steven.
And he even got some specially mailed presents for a special boy from his Grandparents.
An ASU hoodie and Superman PJs from my Mom.
And some outfits, toys and books from Brent's parents as well.
Nevertheless, I have to say my son made off pretty well on his first birthday, haha!
He even got to eat cake a second time!
Mommy even made him a special cake just for his birthday. This was my first attempt ever at trying to make a character on a birthday cake.. I think I did pretty well, not to toot my own horn or anything. :)
This cake was for the adults though, it was way too sugary for my liking. I know Sy would thing otherwise, but I try to keep the sugar to a limit for him!
I still can't believe he's one! My little man.. all grown up! Haha.
He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know his daddy would agree too.
Sylus Johannes Laraway you are amazing!!!
xoxo.

















No comments:
Post a Comment