We got to go back home for Christmas and New Years. It was such a blessing and even though as hectic as family and vacations can be together, I think it was much needed. I need family in my life always. <3
This post is going to be maily pictures. Pictures tell a pretty good story. It was an amazing time. I love Arizona and I most definitely love my family!
 |
| Great grandpa Merl. |
 |
| Daddy & Mommy. |
 |
| Great Grandma Jean. |
 |
| Grandma Coleen showed Sy the wonders of jingle bells. |
 |
| And he couldn't keep them out of his mouth! |
 |
| Me & Grandma Coleen. |
 |
| YAY Presents! |
 |
| Aunt Monique and Grandma Ellen & Grandpa Fred. |
 |
| Cousin Baby Maylee. |
 |
| Cousins.. Maylee & Aydnn! |
 |
| Christmas Morning Face. |
 |
| Uncle Chance. |
 |
| Oh Christmas Tree! |
 |
| Grandma Coleen gave me a lemon and I like it! |
 |
| Mommy & Uncle Cody. |
 |
| Dada and sparklers. |
 |
| Happy New Year!!! |
 |
This is how we celebrate, Fili's included. :)
|
I wish our trip lasted longer, but it was still amazing.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment