Thursday, November 18, 2010

SYLUS IS ONE!

I can't believe today is the day.. my little baby is already a year old!


Tonight we are having a little birthday dinner and cake with a few friends. And tomorrow is the big party. Toy Story themed! I can't wait for it. I wish all my family was here for it too though. :(
Sy gets to eat cake today. I don't ever let him have sweets.. but today is his big day! I made him a little round yellow cake about 4 inches in diameter with cool whip frosting (I didn't want him to have the super sugary kind) and sprinkles! And guess what.. the little man gets to have another cake all to himself tomorrow!


Oh how he loooved his birthday cake!
We let him open a couple presents, but the rest are for his exciting party tomorrow!


I love my little mister!
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment