It's October! And it's already getting really cold in Kansas. I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold though. Definatley a desert girl!
I've had my Halloween decorations up since the middle of September. I bought some fall decorations from Hobby Lobby so that I will actually take down my Halloween decorations for November and still have something to look at until Christmas!
I finally got word that we can go home in December, I AM SO EXCITED!
I get to see my family AND get away from the dreadful snow!
A couple weeks ago Brent's mom and aunt came to visit! That was nice having family around.
We went to this festival called the Apple Day Festival at Fort Riley. Brent was stuck working, but he was working the machine gun area and guess what I got to do?!?
Yeah that's right, I got to shoot a machine gun!
It was awesome, and REALLY loud, even with the ear plugs!!
So a little update on Sylus. He's crawling everwhere! He crawls over to my coffee table and entertainment center and pulls himself up to stand! It's awesome, yet very annoying! He's constantly banging his little head on something since he's being so adventerous! He can't sleep in his crib anymore because one morning I found him standing up in it! (We have to get around to lowering the mattress in the crib so he can sleep in it.) But for now he's in mommy & daddy's room sleeping in his playpen. I'm excited for him walk, yet wouldn't mind for him not to. He gets into enough things just crawling!!
Here's my little monster kickin' back, relaxing in his stroller. Haha!
I'll write soon, xoxo, Ragen
P.S. I updated my last post with pictures from our anniversary.



that is a BAD A picture of you in the camo! I went to visit Victoria the other day...she said to tell you hello:)
ReplyDelete