Monday, October 18, 2010

My big boy turned 11 months today!

I can't believe it's almost here.. a year has almost passed since I've had Sylus. He's 11 months old today. It does not feel like it's been that long. I don't like how time flys by like this! I don't recall it ever flying by this fast before Sylus.


He's getting so big now. Still no teeth, but I like it that way, his little gum smile is so adorable! He does however love to shove anything he can find in his mouth though.


It's obviously gotta be because he has no teeth still, he just gnaws on anything in sight. Cute, yet annoying. Haha. He's standing up on EVERYTHING. Still, no normal crawling. He just sticks with the Army crawl. Maybe it's because daddy's in the Army, haha. :)
I got him big boy PJ's the other day at Walmart. The kind with the little collar and the button and separate pants to match. They are Toy Story, I couldn't resist. But at the same time, it made me a little sad. My whole point for going to look for jammies was to find a couple of warm pair since it's starting to get cold. So I remembered about these flannel or fleece jammies I got him last winter at Walmart. When I got to the baby section there I looked at all the zip up warm PJ's they had and the biggest size they had were 6-9 months! He can still wear those but I wanted to get him a pair to grow into. So I had to go to the big boy side, which the smallest size they had was 12 months. It was cute, but oh so sad at the same time. :(
So anyways, in exactly a month my little man will be a year! I wish we were back home so all of our family could be there for his first party. Maybe we'll throw a late birthday party for him in December when we are back in Arizona. Who knows.
That's all for now. I'm going to leave you with the craziest Praying Mantus I have ever seen, he was as big as the palm of my hand. Leave it to Kansas for the gnarly bugs!


Love you all, Ragen

1 comment:

  1. we need to do a one year photo shoot with Sylus when you guys come:)

    ReplyDelete