Friday, February 18, 2011

Kisses!

Sylus started making the pucker kissy face a couple months ago. But finally he's relating that that face means a real kiss. He will actually give you little pucker kisses now! Well, most of the time he will. Sometimes he will tease you and pucker and walk towards you but just when he gets to your face.. he will open his mouth and slobber all over you! Haha.

Cutest thing ever!


I had to get a profile shot of those lips!
His little teeth are coming in quite nicely too. One is ahead of the other but at least both top ones are coming in together so he doesn't look like a hill billy. Haha. I have no idea when those bottom ones are going to come in though. Hopefully soon and I'm sure all at once. But here is a picture that you can kind of see his toofers in.
Doing the "Superman"
And I'll just leave you with a couple more cute pictures!

He thinks it's funny to let milk spill down his face!
Xoxo, Ragen

1 comment: