And I say was...
Two to three days ago he just started going.. e v e r y w h e r e.
It was like he just didn't care anymore!! I don't get it. I had a bowl of Oxy Clean with me 24/7!
Nevertheless, he's back on track. We just had a couple of rough days.
Has this happened to you before?
I'm so proud of him though! And no more diapers is SOO nice!! He's pretty proud of himself too. I mean, who wouldn't when you're getting stickers every time & occasional candy and the biggest reward of all .. A HOT WHEELS CAR! haha.
Funny story.. I had him in the bathroom, sitting on his pot. And I left to continue doing things around the house. He normally calls me when he's done. (He likes to play on the iPod when he's going, haha)
You know when all of the sudden you don't hear your kid(s) anymore.. and you panic thinking something happened to them or that they are destroying something.. well, that happened. I wasn't worried about him in danger (i have the bathroom on lock down) but I was concerned what was broken or demolished in the bathroom. Praying the iPod isn't taking a "bath" in anything. It was WAY too QUIET. So.. I go check.
| ..this is what I find.. |
What a relief! And a good laugh too. He's such a silly little guy.
Xoxo, Ragen



youre awesome sylus!
ReplyDelete