Friday, September 16, 2011

Arizona has been getting some pretty nasty weather lately, granted it's "Monsoon Season". This year has been filled with Haboobs (glorified, insane dust storm), some flooding outside the major cities, wind & occassional rain, recently some funnel clouds were even spotted in southern Arizona. But most of all Arizona has had the most amazing lightning shows to be seen!
Ever since the first time I picked up a digital camera I've always wanted to catch lightning! Well... I finally did! Thanks to my EOS Canon Rebel T3i (that my husband graciously got me for our anniversary)!
Now remember.. I'm new to this camera. I'm used to the good ol' point and shoots. And I only have one lens so far, which is probably not the 'go outside at night without a tripod and take pictures of lightning' lens. Some of the pictures are blurry.. but I really don't know how to focus on a spontaneous burst of light from a cloud. I'm sure there's a way. Probably back to the 'I need a different lens and tripod' issue.
 
 Oh, how I love lightning!
<3Ray to the Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment