Thursday, September 17, 2009

Winter come sooner!!

I'm so in the mood right now for dark winter mornings. For that holiday feeling you get when it's "tis the season". (Not just Christmas, but Halloween & Thanksgiving too!) I want to feel cold air in my lungs in the morning and be upset that I have to get out of my warm comfy bed and freeze to get ready for work.
I think we are going to do a co-ed baby shower, and I think that we are going to have it be a Halloween theme too! Haha! It's going to be on 10/10 since he's due on 12/12!
I'm so ready already for Sylus to get the hell out of me. I'm only 28 weeks too! (well, on Saturday I'll be 28 wks) This rib pain is killing me.. and I really can't sleep that great anymore. I wish that I could just get a good nights sleep because I know I wont once he's here.
For some reason, I really want to go to Disneyland too. I have NO idea why, but I want to go! Even though I wouldn't be able to go on ANY of the rides.

Anyways, that's all that's on my mind right now.
Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog?? This is great!! Leave me a message with your email and I'll invite you to mine!

    ReplyDelete