
I always forget about my Blog, but I think there is a Blackberry Application I can download or something to make it easier to update. Or there should be one at least..
So this whole baby thing is starting to get exciting. The stresses of money really take a toll on everything though. :( AND THIS DAMN INSURANCE BATTLE!! ugh!! I really wish I didn't have to depend on the government for help.
Soon enough I wont have too though. ;)
I want to clear out my baby room and start putting things in it, but I need to find out what I'm having! I have random things in that room now that I don't know what to do with.. like, my many keyboards, basses, accordian, old video game systems, a huge old school tv, etc. All stuff that I don't want to get rid of, but have no place for them. I don't know what to do.
I can't wait til the 4th of July! Brent and I are going up North with my family. (We have been trying to plan a "up north" trip for the longest time.) AND it's the first time for him at our Homestead! I so excited! ...Plus, I need a break from work.
Anyways, that's all for now.
Love, Ragen



look at that CUTE little baby!!
ReplyDelete