So summer time sucks. Work is so slow. I've just barely finished my 3rd haircut. I'm just thinking.
Thinking sucks too. I need to finish cleaning my house. Take time to myself. Write out a game plan on life, but yet, I want to spend every minute I have with Brent. He's leaving in 15 days. 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS! Ugh.
I'm going to miss him so much. It makes me all teary to think about him gone so long. I really hope he doesn't like being gone from me. :(
I know I'm strong enough to handle this. Its just going to be hard. I can't imagine not being able to curl up in his arms whenever I feel like it. Or kiss him. Or even talk to him whenever I want. I won't even be able to do that.
I love him.
This is tearing me up knowing how fast its coming. But I know he's excited so I try not to show how much its bothering me. I don't know how to communicate that that good I guess.
I hope he misses me as much as I miss him.
Time will tell I guess
I hate time.
Ragen Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment